This is the Complaints Procedure for Fuel Fixer Ltd
What to do if you have a complaint
The Directors and staff at Fuel Fixer Ltd provide industry leading customer service using highly trained technicians and control room operatives. If something has gone wrong, please take the time to explain the issue to us in writing, by using the complaints form here. Please include full details of the complaint:
The Complaints procedure is as follows:
- Customer experiences an issue that requires lodging formal complaint. Customer makes contact with Operations Manager using the feedback form. https://www.fuelfixer.co.uk/complaints/
- If the web form is not working, please call the office on: 01342 349 904.
- Operations Manager will investigate the complaint and respond in writing within 48hrs
- Operations Manager will update you on the progress of the complaint and when it may be resolved by.
- If necessary, it may be referred to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Service.
The online report form should contain full details of the complaint including:
- Date and Time
- Location and Job Number
- Names & details of other parties involved
- Vehicle registration number
- Name of technician (if known)
- Specific details of the complaint
- Photographic Evidence (not including emergency services activities)
Details of the person / organisation making the complaint including:
- Full Name
- Full Contact Details (address, email contact, telephone etc)
The Operations manager will compile a report of the situation that occurred. Once compiled this will be sent off with the following information for any replies to be addressed to:
Fuel Fixer Ltd
147-149 London Road
East Grinstead, West Sussex
T: 01342 349 904
E: [email protected]
– A written resolution should be sent within 28 days of receiving the complaint.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved within 28 days the complainant will be notified at this point.
- The complainant will be notified of the anticipated time frame to resolve the complaint.
- The complainant shall be informed of any development made periodically.
- The written resolution shall contain details of the complainants ability to appeal through the appropriate trading standards authority.
- If after all this the complaint still cannot be resolved, Alternative Dispute Resolution will be invoked.